What We Do
Large integration, migration or upgrade projects followed up, from start to end, with stress test phases avoiding performance surprises in production time.
Continuous IT performance optimization service using our most valuable skills and consultants in a heterogenous IT Stack.
We challenge the impossible on a regular basis, and we can do it because of:
1. Our methodologies
- Our delivery model, with competence center, nearshore or on premises, allows Crossjoin to offer the “right sizing” and the “right people” for the challenges ahead without compromising the commitment, expert knowledge and quality delivery.
2. The quality of our team
- Crossjoin has a flat hierarchy, and work is organized by projects;
- Mutual aid between Crossers and information sharing is encouraged;
- Continuous learning is necessary to keep up with technology;
- Humilty before the challenges, and strong analytical skills are necessary to meet the best challenges;
- We don’t just want to have good technological specialists, we want Crossers, proud to deliver in time and with quality.
Where We're At
Where We're At
Crossjoin Clients and Success Stories
We were having sporadic performance issues and we were struggling to understand the cause. In a very short period, Crossjoin identified the root cause and proposed a simple but very effective correction plan. Since then, we trust Crossjoin to help us on complex infrastructure related issues and we are very happy with this partnership.Jandira PeresProduct Owner at Outsystems
We have worked together since 2008 in a collaborative team work, that is focused on systems performance and tuning. Since then, we have achieved quite good results.José RuivoInformation System Director at PT Inovação in 2014/2015
Customer Operations Manager at Amdocs
… in IT projects, especially in the field of IS / IT Telco's with technology and more complex business development and with the need to respond to new monthly challenges. The metaphor of Adam Smith "invisible hand" is represented by Crossjoin and managed by João Modesto and Rodrigo Garcia with their IT skills in Tuning and Performance Systems.Sabine BerckmoesIT Manager at Telenet in 2011
Director Network Operations at Telenet
I strongly recommend Crossjoin as a company specialized in performance issues. In our area, they managed to increase the performance of the GLX/JSP flow from more than 24 hours (best time obtained by our off shore delivery team) to only 1,30 hour!!Nineta TanasoiuManager at Belgacom/Proximus