Last updated: October 27, 2022
Crossjoin is governed by principles of ethics, professional conduct and integrity, which must inspire the behavior of Crossers, Partners, Suppliers and other third parties that interact with Crossjoin.
Crossjoin’s Internal Complaints Channel, in all its extension, is implemented according to the requirements described by the Portuguese Legislation no. 93/2021 , which transposes the European Directive (EU) 2019/1937 on the protection of persons who report breaches of Union law.
Any complaint regarding labor situations shall be reported according to the guidelines of the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct, bearing in mind that defamatory reporting may constitute a civil and criminal liability.
In this Complaints Channel, you can safely report illegal actions in the context of infractions under Legislation 93/2021:
The act or omission contrary to rules contained in the European Union acts referred to in the Annex to Directive (EU) 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council, to national rules implementing, transposing or complying with such acts or to any other rules contained in legislative acts implementing or transposing them, including those providing for crimes or misdemeanors, concerning the fields of:
- Public procurement;
- Financial services, products and markets and prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism;
- Security and conformity of products;
- Transport safety;
- Environmental protection;
- Radiation protection and nuclear safety;
- Food and feed safety, animal health, and animal welfare;
- Public Health;
- Consumer Protection;
- Privacy and personal data protection and network and information systems security;
Reports can be made confidentially, indicating name and contact information, or, if you wish, 100% anonymously. All reports are treated confidentially and securely.
In this Internal Complaint Channel you can make a new report, or follow up on a report previously made.
Following up on your reports may be relevant for several reasons:
- You may want to check the status of a complaint you have reported, and verify if any action is being taken;
- You may want to provide additional information regarding a complaint you have reported;
- The responsibles for managing complaints of this Internal Complaint Channel, may request additional information to help them resolve the issue or take the appropriate actions.