Junior Software Integrator
- Assemble solutions based on our “in-house” software;
- Analyse and implement different requirements.
- Graduates, recent graduates or holders of a technical-professional course in the Informatic area;
- No need for professional experience;
- English is mandatory;
- Willing to learn and and interest for implementing solutions.
- Residence in Aveiro or able to travel to that location.
- A mission oriented day to day challenge at client site;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Constant feedback;
- Health Insurance;
- Work-Life Balance;
- Events dedicated to our “Crossers” (team building events, summer events, etc…).
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.