Oracle Performance Specialist
- Auditing Oracle instance from best practices;
- Performance Firefight in Production;
- SQL Performance tuning, Instance tuning;
- Diagnose performance issues in database during load tests, active monitoring and technical optimization of SQL (SQL Tuning);
- Oracle architecture analysis, where it includes backup solutions, high availability and replication;
- Able to work in production environments and high-criticality applications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems;
- Experience/Knowledge on technical troubleshooting of multiple database workloads, as OLTP, OLAP and Realtime;
- Know-how on Oracle memory and process architecutre, Oracle AWR repository, Wait event based performance analysis, basic administration know how, SQL Performance tuning concepts, Instance tuning concepts;
- PL/SQL Coding, Tracing/Profiling, SQL;
- Fluent in English;
- Availability to travel.Nice to have:
- Exadata troubleshooting and auditing experience;
- Experience with load test execution, load test scripting, development, administration and support in different technological platforms;
- Experience with minimal database engine internals concepts (process and memory architecture) as well performance troubleshooting repositories like Oracle AWR, SQL Server performance views, DB2 LUW mon tables and other RDBMS databases.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- Health Insurance;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package.
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.