Technical Solutions Architect
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our AMS (Application Management Services) team where you will work with experts in our X-Viewer, different architectures and frameworks and application development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- + 5 years of professional experience in a Consulting (plus) environment.
- Full hands-on experience within Java technologies (Scala or Kotlin will be considered).
- A deep knowledge of one of these technologies will be considered a plus such as Spring Boot, AWS, Azure, Cassandra or Kubernetes.
- Proven experience in technological team leading;
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- English is mandatory (at least, B2 level).
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal.
- Lead technological discussions within the client and within the team;
- Design architectural patterns and principles for implementations;
- Prototype and document new features;
- Technological team leading
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.