Technical Service Manager
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our QMS (Quality Management Services) team where you will work with experts in Solutions & Enterprise Architecture, systems performance tuning and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar area;
- Between 4 and 6 years of experience in an IT environment as a team leader/delivery manager involved with the technical team and client;
- An understanding and passion for delivering excellent IT support and customer service;
- Very good technical knowledge of common business systems and software;
- Experience on building control frameworks (SLA delivery control, team capacity control, KPI delivery control, strategic KPI dashboards and team management);
- Availability to travel for medium/long periods of time (after Covid-19 pandemic situation stabilizes);
- Experience working in a Scrum environment is a plus.
- Conduct daily stand ups with the client providing status about 3C work progress and gather/identify new opportunities and work to accomplish by 3C
- First escalation point for customers, and single point of contact within 3C team for incidents that occurs at client environments, jump/react to meeting invitations from client to gather information about the incidents
- Ensure 3C focus on the work that is most important to accomplish according client urgencies, find techniques for effective work Backlog management
- 3C team capacity management for peaks of work
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the 3C Team
- Ensure and oversee the delivery, implementation and confirmation of all recommendations and initiatives to solve client’s major incidents to ensure service is delivered as agreed.
- Identify operational risks to service and ensure mitigation actions are put in place.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.