Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our QMS (Quality Management Services) team where you will work with experts in Solutions & Enterprise Architecture, systems performance tuning and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems;
- Availability to travel (once the pandemic in under controlled and it’s safe to travel)
- Minimum 3-4 years of project(s) management experience as Scrum Master role;
- Experience on building control frameworks (SLA delivery control, team capacity control, KPI delivery control, strategic KPI dashboards and team management).
Nice to have
- Certified ScrumMaster (Certification);
- Experience working with JIRA Cloud.
- Ensure a cooperation model to interact with other teams;
- Remove impediments to the team’s progress;
- Find techniques for effective backlog management;
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Enable the team to drive their own Continuous Improvement and guide them in this process.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.