Technical Service Manager
- Deal with incident and problem management (including root cause analysis), and personally act when required for major events, incidents and problems to contain the impact and prevent recurrence.
- First escalation point for customers, run daily/out-of-hours calls where required to drive timely resolution.
- Ensure and oversee the delivery, implementation and confirmation of all recommendations and initiatives to solve client’s major incidents to ensure service is delivered as agreed.
- Identify operational risks to service and ensure mitigation actions are put in place
- Monitor all KPI’s and act appropriately when identified areas that can be improved. Also pro-actively look at new leads and opportunities of engagement
- Keep and build positive relationships with key teams across the business. Also ensure to manage the resources available to your team effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- An understanding and passion for delivering excellent IT support and customer service.
- Good people skills such as to:
- Encourage and rally the team in busy spells, and lead them in delivering their best performance.
- Maintain genuine and healthy relationships with customers’ senior staff; even when things do not go to plan.
- A decent technical knowledge of common business software and hardware systems.
- A good understanding of legacy and emerging IT technologies
- Some experience of managing technical projects would also be advantageous
- A mission oriented day to day challenge at client site;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Constant feedback;
- Health Insurance;
- Work-Life Balance;
- Breakfast on Monday (we like to start the week always the same way: relaxing and socializing);
- Water, Coffee, Tea and snacks in the office (one advice: be careful not to get fat!);
- Events dedicated to our “Crossers” (team building events, summer events, etc…).