Technical Service Manager
- Deal with incident and problem management (including root cause analysis), and personally act when required for major events, incidents and problems to contain the impact and prevent recurrence.
- First escalation point for customers, run daily/out-of-hours calls where required to drive timely resolution.
- Ensure and oversee the delivery, implementation and confirmation of all recommendations and initiatives to solve client’s major incidents to ensure service is delivered as agreed.
- Identify operational risks to service and ensure mitigation actions are put in place
- Monitor all KPI’s and act appropriately when identified areas that can be improved. Also pro-actively look at new leads and opportunities of engagement
- Keep and build positive relationships with key teams across the business. Also ensure to manage the resources available to your team effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- An understanding and passion for delivering excellent IT support and customer service.
- Good people skills such as to:
- Encourage and rally the team in busy spells, and lead them in delivering their best performance.
- Maintain genuine and healthy relationships with customers’ senior staff; even when things do not go to plan.
- A decent technical knowledge of common business software and hardware systems.
- A good understanding of legacy and emerging IT technologies
- Some experience of managing technical projects would also be advantageous
- A mission oriented day to day challenge at client site;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Constant feedback;
- Health Insurance;
- Work-Life Balance;
- Breakfast on Monday (we like to start the week always the same way: relaxing and socializing);
- Water, Coffee, Tea and snacks in the office (one advice: be careful not to get fat!);
- Events dedicated to our “Crossers” (team building events, summer events, etc…).
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.