Technical Service Manager (EAI / Messaging)
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in Crossjoin Competence Center (3C) team delivery where you will work with experts in Solutions & Enterprise Architecture, systems performance tuning and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a similar area.
- At least 5 years experience in an IT production environment(s) as a team leader/delivery manager involved with the technical team and client.
- Passionate with technology, proactive and concerned to deliver in time and with quality.
- Experience on building control frameworks (SLA delivery control, team capacity control, KPI delivery control, strategic KPI dashboards and team management).
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, Linux and Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of messaging and EAI.
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal.
- Available to work on client site (Lisbon).
- Conduct daily stand ups with the client providing status about 3C work progress and gather/identify new opportunities and work to accomplish by 3C
- First escalation point for customers, and single point of contact within 3C team for incidents that occurs at client environments, jump/react to meeting invitations from client to gather information about the incidents
- Ensure 3C focus on the work that is most important to accomplish according client urgencies, find techniques for effective work Backlog management
- 3C team capacity management for peaks of work
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the 3C Team
- Ensure and oversee the delivery, implementation and confirmation of all recommendations and initiatives to solve client’s major incidents to ensure service is delivered as agreed.
- Identify operational risks to service SLA and ensure mitigation actions are put in place.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of distributed messaging and streaming platforms, such as Apache Pulsar or Apache Kafka.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.