Crossjoin Solutions is a company with worldwide references in technology consulting specialized in Business Process Performance Optimization.
We have headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
What is our mission?
By performing to perfection we create time: every millisecond counts to make technology improve our lives.
What are our values?
Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Who are you?
A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.
Who will be your team?
You will be integrated in our QMS (Quality Management Services) team where you will work with experts in solutions & enterprise Architecture, systems performance tuning and monitoring.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this job position will be held remotely until further notice, nevertheless, there can be in the future the need to travel. We will not be 100% remote in the future however we will be flexible. Crossjoin offices are located in Almada Business Center.
- Formalize the current operation of the application, where necessary on the basis of reverse engineering, interviews, existing documentation, editor support, server connection;
- Formalize the future operation in collaboration with the recommendations of the different stakeholders;
- Coordinate with the group the provision of the technical components necessary for the installation and future operation;
- Install the business application in the non-productive environment (Development & Integration) and organise/perform the data migration;
- Prepare and carry out the technical validation tests of the installation;
- Support/participate in functional testing (incident analysis, batch execution, release);
- Produce installation and operation documents and validate with stakeholders;
- Transfer of knowledge & documentation to the production teams and installation support in pre-production/production environment;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
- + 3 years of professional experience;
- Experience in reverse engineering architectures and systems in a operational level;
- Experience of installing applications and technical middleware components;
- Knowledge and skills around Microsoft 2016 technologies, VMWare virtualisation technologies and Linux RedHat;
- Knowledge of database systems (Oracle, MSSQL), Firebird DB and others will be preferable;
- English is mandatory (at least, B2 level) and french is desirable;
- Experience in operating network and system infrastructures;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy;
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates;
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path;
- Excellent remuneration package;