- Freshly out of university- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Informatic Engineering, Computers or Information Management Systems;
- Understand different concepts around programming languages like Java, C, C++ and SQL;
- Understand different variations around databases like Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle;
- Be able to write and speak in English, Spanish and French are a plus;
- Be able to travel.
- Assemble solutions based on our “in-house” software;
- Analyse and implement different requirements.
- Handle different types of data and analyse different strands;
- Be oriented to maximize time.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- Health Insurance;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Continuous training and career development.
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.