Software Engineer (Java & Node.JS)
- Development of new features in the X-Viewer product.
- Development of Concept Tests with selected technologies;
- Research into new concepts applicable to the X-Viewer product.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science or similar;
- Up to 3 years of experience in a similar position with similar technologies;
- Experience working with Java, Node.JS, Kafka and/or Pulsar (mandatory);
- Experience with Spring Boot and or Vert.x (preferable).
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Remote work (upon availability).
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.