Senior Project Manager
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources;
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues;
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel;
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables;
- Contribute to performance reviews and staff development;
- Responsible to overview the different projects under his responsibility;
- Implement Scrum and Agile methodologies where appropriate;
- Provide daily/weekly feedback on the status of the different projects;
- Evaluate business processes and identify performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems;
- 5+ years of experience in project management in an IT environment;
- 5+ years of managing different teams and projects;
- Fluent in English.
- Nice to Have:
Certification on ITIL Foundation or SCRUM methodologies;
Availability to travel;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Continuous training and career development.
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.