SAP Functional Expert
- Reverse engineer from a Functional and Technical point of view some functionalities used by users in SAP CRM;
- Provide recommendations in terms of functional redesign and tecnical implementation;
- Execute troubleshooting and technical analysis activities;
- Provide development with guidelines to implementation and present business case for functional teams in terms of funcional redesigns.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems;
- More than 5 years working as a SAP consultant in functional and technical areas;
- Large experience working as a SAP Developer with ABAP;
- Experience working with SAP CRM;
- College education preferably in Information Management/Information Systems;
- Nice to have: Experience working in the Energy sector.
- A mission oriented day to day challenge at client site;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Constant feedback;
- Health Insurance;
- Work-Life Balance;
- Breakfast on Monday (we like to start the week always the same way: relaxing and socializing);
- Water, Coffee, Tea and snacks in the office (one advice: be careful not to get fat!);
- Events dedicated to our “Crossers” (team building events, summer events, etc…).