Salesforce Technical Solution Architect
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our QMS (Quality Management Services) team where you will work with experts in Solutions & Enterprise Architecture, systems performance tuning and monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar area;
- + 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Full hands-on experience with Salesforce environment.
- Good communication skills and a proactive approach.
- English is mandatory (at least, B2 level)
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal.
- Solution architecture and designing within Salesforce clouds, especially on Sales Cloud, Services Cloud and Communities.
- Development in Salesforce technologies, and knowledge in Velocity CPQ and Order Management is a plus.
- Design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of Copado and DevSecOps practices is a plus.
- Experience in communicating directly with the client, managing people and projects, is a plus.
- Implementation and digitalization of internal tools.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.