Operations Specialist - Weblogic & EAI Java
- Problem solving code level and configuration issues
- Enable and support profiling of any code performing poorly and the identification of optimizations.
- Participate in the investigation, diagnosis and solution of customer support issues related to performance;
- Contribute to root cause analysis of performance problems, covering product and process, to support continuous improvement of our teams and organization;
- Educate and mentor developers on performance best practices and anti-patterns.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in installation, configuration and support of Weblogic and other EAI Java;
- Availability to travel;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- Health Insurance;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.