Operations Specialist - SQL Server & Oracle
- Manage Oracle/Microsoft Database systems;
- Day to day monitoring of the Oracle/Microsoft database systems including daily checks;
- Be familiar with writing and maintaining technical documentation that details system maintenance processes/procedures;
- Implement effective monitoring and error reporting strategies for Oracle database systems.
- Participate in the investigation, diagnosis and solution of customer support issues related to performance;
- Contribute to root cause analysis of performance problems, covering product and process, to support continuous improvement of our teams and organization;
- Educate and mentor developers on performance best practices and anti-patterns.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Skilled in performance tuning (database and SQL);
- Availability to travel;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- Health Insurance;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.