Kafka Solutions Architect
Crossjoin Solutions is a company with worldwide references in technology consulting specialized in Business Process Performance Optimization.
We have headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
What is our mission?
By performing to perfection we create time: every millisecond counts to make technology improve our lives.
What are our values?
Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Who are you?
A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.
Who will be your team?
You will be integrated in our AMS (Application Management Services) team where you will work with experts in our X-Viewer, different architectures and frameworks and application development.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this job position will be held remotely until further notice. We will not be 100% remote in the future however we will be flexible. Our offices are located in Almada Business Center.
- Analysis, discussion and evaluation of different design standards where Kafka architecture is part of the application.
- Development and elaboration of applications/prototypes with Kafka architecture.
- Analysis and development of other features related to Java and Angular.
- Degree or Masters in Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or other similar course.
- + 2 years of experience with Java.
- + 2 years of experience with Kafka architecture design.
- + 2 years of experience with Angular framework.
- Availability to travel/abroad relocation (after Covid-19 pandemic is over).
- Experience with message queues in an asynchronous system (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ).
- Big Data Professional or Certified Developer for Apache/Kafka certification (plus).
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.