Full Stack Developer
- Develop front end website architecture;
- Design user interactions on web pages;
- Develop backend services;
- Model database structure to support backend services;
- Ensure responsiveness of applications;
- Work alongside graphic designers to implement web applications look&feel.
- 2 or more years of professional experience as a Developer;
- Experience with Node JS Ecosystem – with technologies such as Express, GraphQL and REST
- Experience doing database modelling;
- Experience with ReactJS as a frontend – working with Redux and Saga is a plus;
- Experience as a Web Developer;
- Experience and knowledge of Java development is a plus;
- English is mandatory and Spanish is a plus.
- A mission oriented day to day challenge at client site;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Constant feedback;
- Health Insurance;
- Work-Life Balance;
- Breakfast on Monday (we like to start the week always the same way: relaxing and socializing);
- Water, Coffee, Tea and snacks in the office (one advice: be careful not to get fat!);
- Events dedicated to our “Crossers” (team building events, summer events, etc…).
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.