- Develop frontend application architecture;
- Work alongside graphic designers to implement web applications UI/UX.
- Bachelor or Master’s in Computer Science;
- 2 or more years of professional experience as a Frontend Developer;
- Experience with the Node JS Ecosystem;
- Experience as a frontend developer – preferably with ReactJS or Angular
- English is mandatory and Spanish is a plus.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Remote work (upon availability).
Being committed to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on May 25th 2018, we need you, when you send your application email, to inform us that you authorize us to store your data for recruitment purposes. Otherwise, we will not be able to move forward with the recruitment process.