Deputy Product Owner
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in the mobile ordering team that is currently responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple applications related to technical ordering, provisioning, portability, reimbursement and other areas.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar area;
- Profound experience in analysis in a complex IT environment.
- You have knowledge of DevOps and agile development (Scrum) principles & methodologies, CI/CD and automated test & build – relevant experience with tools like GitLab, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus repository, Jira, SonarQube.
- We’re looking for a profile that is analytical, assertive and customer-solution oriented with an open mind. Communication, collaboration and a learning attitude are mandatory for this opportunity.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
- You have knowledge in Java and SpringBoot.
- You have knowledge in Camunda BPM Platform.
- You have knowledge in Openshift.
- You have knowledge in Sybase.
- You have knowledge in Shell Scripting.
- You have knowledge in Oracle.
- You have experience as a (certified) scrum master or product owner.
- You have experience in the telecom sector.
- You are available to work remotely and on-site (Lisbon & Belgium)
- Accountable for the analysis, impact assessment of non-functional requirements and give solution guidance to the team and also for the development of functional requirements.
- Leading role in functional analysis of projects, enhancements, development of technical solutions and testing in a complete life-cycle (including production and pos-production).
- Understanding of the business requirements and processes with clear and structured documentation to translate these into a robust solution design, as well for the development teams and testers.
- Act as Product Owner, and ensure a correct and timely delivery, project estimates and identify impact on IT infrastructure and the follow-up of the projects assigned to you (within the project team) with the identification of potential risks.
- Provide support to the operations team in case of major incidents with the explanation of non-functional requirements to the operations team, so that accurate analysis and solving can be done in case of issues.
- Involved in business and technical projects to stress the need of adequate monitoring and produce the monitoring and operational logging requirements.
- Aim for automation and self-healing solutions, reducing the user impact and manual workload.
- Strategic evolution of the platforms in scope and evaluate the business value of new and upcoming technologies and provide suggestions for further evolution towards the vendors with a clear view for the business needs
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.