DBA SQL Server
Crossjoin Solutions is a company with worldwide references in technology consulting specialized in Business Process Performance Optimization.
We have headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
What is our mission?
By performing to perfection we create time: every millisecond counts to make technology improve our lives.
What are our values?
Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Who are you?
A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.
Who will be your team?
You will be integrated in our IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) team where you will work with experts in database, middleware and system administration.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this job position will be held remotely until further notice. We will not be 100% remote in the future however we will be flexible. Our offices are located in Almada Business Center but you will be able to work within the Lisbon area.
- Administration, support, analysis, design and monitoring of SQL Server Database 2005 up to 2014.
- Support to the development teams in the use of the Database platform;
- Use of database performance monitoring tools and performance analysis and tuning;
- Creation and maintenance of database access groups;
- Introduction and integration of new technologies in the existing environment of the data centre;
- Definition of usage quotas and monitoring of usage growth;
- Performance analysis and tuning of the SQL Database;
- Capacity planning and adjustments to improve system performance;
- Ensure that the infrastructure is available and operational;
- Responsibility for the documentation of the configuration of the platform concerned.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Systems and Information Technology (mandatory).
- Between 1-5 years of experience in SQL Server database (administration/performance tuning);
- SQL Server certification (preferable)
- Experience working with Clusters, Always-on, Analysis, reporting and integration Services (preferable).
- Experience working with backup tools on a SQL Server environment like DPM and Tivoli (preferable).
- Knowledge in Windows Server and experience on the application of a service Pack to Windows and SQL Server.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented, and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flextime, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.