DBA SQL Server Senior
- Administration, support, analysis, design and monitoring of SQL Server Database 2005, 2008 e 2012;
- Support to the development teams in the use of the Database platform;
- Use of database performance monitoring tools and performance analysis and tuning;
- Elaboration and evolution of policies and procedures with a view to the implementation of best practices in the administration and operation of the platform;
- Creation and maintenance of database access groups;
- Introduction and integration of new technologies in the existing environment of the data centre;
- Definition of usage quotas and monitoring of usage growth;
- Performance analysis and tuning of the SQL Database;
- Capacity planning and adjustments to improve system performance;
- Ensure that the infrastructure is available and operational;
- Responsibility for the documentation of the configuration of the platform concerned;
- Administration, support, monitoring of backups&Recovery of DW and OLTP databases, with integration with Veritas Netbackup and Microsoft DPM 2012;
- Administration, support, monitoring of replication between SQLServer databases.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or in the area of Systems and Information Technology.
- Training / Certifications: Nice to Have “Certifications MCTP Database Administrator 2008 or higher or MCSA SqlServer 2012 Certifications”
- Nice to Have: Over 3 years of experience as Senior Administrator in the integration between SqlServer 2008 or higher and Microsoft DPM 2012
- Use and integration of the SCOM monitoring tool and Oracle CloudControl.
- A mission oriented day to day challenge at client site;
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Continuous training and career development;
- Constant feedback;
- Health Insurance;
- Work-Life Balance;
- Breakfast on Monday (we like to start the week always the same way: relaxing and socializing);
- Water, Coffee, Tea and snacks in the office (one advice: be careful not to get fat!);
- Events dedicated to our “Crossers” (team building events, summer events, etc…).