Crossjoin Solutions is a company with worldwide references in technology consulting specialized in Business Process Performance Optimization.
We have headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
What is our mission?
By performing to perfection we create time: every millisecond counts to make technology improve our lives.
What are our values?
Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Who are you?
A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.
Who will be your team?
You will be integrated in our IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) team where you will work with experts in database, middleware and system administration.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this job position will be held remotely until further notice. We will not be 100% remote in the future however we will be flexible. Our offices are located in Almada Business Center but you will be able to work within the Lisbon area.
- Administration, access management, installations, upgrades, migrations, encryption configuration, replication and backups;
- Troubleshooting and optimization activities;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar (mandatory).
- Between 1-5 years of experience in Oracle database (administration/performance tuning);
- Experience with Oracle GoldenGate, Exadata, Linux (preferable);
- OCA or OCP certification (preferable);
- RAC and Grid Infrastructure experience (mandatory);
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal (mandatory).
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Friendly working environment;
- Health Insurance;
- A well defined career plan;
- Excellent remuneration package;