Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our AMS (Application Management Services) team where you will work with experts in different architectures, frameworks and application development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- + 5 years of professional experience in a Consulting environment.
- + 3 years of professional experience in Cloud Computing Plataforms ( AWS, Google and Azure).
- Knowledge of Java, Docker, Microservices, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Cloud Native Software, and Jakarta Servlet.
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, architecture definition.
- Working experience with Agile methodology.
- Proven experience in technological team leading;
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- English is mandatory (at least, B2 level).
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal.
- Lead technological discussions within the client and within the team.
- End-to-end systems design.
- Design architectural patterns and principles for implementations.
- Prototype and document new features.
- Technological team leading.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.