Crossjoin Solutions is a company with worldwide references in technology consulting specialized in Business Process Performance Optimization.
We have headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
What is our mission?
By performing to perfection we create time: every millisecond counts to make technology improve our lives.
What are our values?
Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Who are you?
A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.
Who will be your team?
You will be integrated in our AMS (Application Management Services) team where you will work with experts in our X-Viewer, different architectures and frameworks and application development.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this job position will be held remotely until further notice. We will not be 100% remote in the future however we will be flexible. Our offices are located in Almada Business Center but you will be able to work within the Lisbon area.
- Participate in the development of backend applications.
- Design and implement backend (micro)services and data storage layer.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in Java and/or Node.JS ecosystem.
- Availability to travel for short periods of time (after Covid-19 pandemic situation stabilizes).
- Experience in working with distributed systems is a plus (Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ).
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.