Back end Developer
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our AMS (Application Management Services) team where you will work with experts in our X-Viewer, different architectures and frameworks and application development.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in Java and/or Node.JS ecosystem.
- Experience in working with distributed systems is a plus (Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ).
- Availability to travel for short periods of time (after Covid-19 pandemic situation stabilizes).
- Legal requirements to work and live in Portugal.
- Participate in the development of back end applications.
- Design and implement back end (micro)services and data storage layer.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.