Junior Software Engineer
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our Academy team where you will work with:
- Research & Development (R&D)– you will implement laboratories and POCS (Proof of Concepts), benchmark for several technologies available in the market (Open Source and others) to integrate in our products- AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics w/ Node.JS, React.JS, MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
- Product in-house implementation (X-Viewer): Design and Development.
- Quality Assurance: Test automation for product release certification
- International career within web development, integration and databases.
- Performance– development of a toolkit within the area of testing (LoadTests), where you will work with Qtest, LoadRunner, JMeter or RPT.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Informatic Engineering, Computers or Information Management Systems;
- No professional experience needed;
- Understand different concepts around programming languages like Java, C, C++ and SQL;
- Understand different variations around databases like Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle;
- Be able to write and speak in English, Spanish and French are a plus;
- Be able to travel (once the pandemic is clear and safe to travel once more).
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.