Consultant Performance Specialist
Crossjoin Solutions is an IT company with headquarters in Lisbon and projects in several countries such as Belgium, United Kingdom, Chile and Canada.
Our values – Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
Our principles – A crosser and a joiner – you’re always aiming to do better every single day, you can adapt to every situation and be available to help everyone.Integrity, Sustainability, Communication, Transparency and Diligence.
You will be integrated in our QMS (Quality Management Services) team where you will work with experts in Solutions & Enterprise Architecture, systems performance tuning and monitoring.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- +3 years of professional experience in Information Systems;
- Good problem analysis and diagnosis skills;
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Dynamism, proactivity, adaptability and ability to work in a team;
- Efficient in prioritizing and executing tasks;
- Have a good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of Java / .Net;
Knowledge of one or more relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres);
Knowledge of NoSQL (Cassandra, ElasticSearch, MongoDB) is a plus;
- Knowledge of one or more, of the following technology architectures Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI) is a plus;
Technical skills in metrics collection, Log instrumentation, and Incident Tracking;
Willingness to work in a continuous learning environment;
Willingness to travel.
- Integration in a dynamic, goal-oriented and cooperative team;
- Health Insurance;
- Monthly GYM subscription;
- Flex time, flex place policy.
- Team-building events and yearly retreats alongside your teammates.
- An Individual Development Plan (IDP) and a Career Path.
- Excellent remuneration package.